Confessions of a Yo-Yo dieter
We have a lot in common. Let’s see if any of this sounds familiar:
• Overachiever: Instead of freshman 10 you gained freshman 30.
• Spent the 80’s in leg warmers and headband surrounded by skinny women who never had an awkward day in their life, sweating like a pig while they did not even glisten aerobic-izing to Madonna.
• Gained so much weight with your first child it only made sense to go ahead and have a second and build on the base.
• Have read and done every diet on the planet yet for some strange reason keep getting fatter.
• Could win at “list the calories” for every food item imaginable.
• Spent 3 months in Physical Therapy after trying Tae-Bo.
• Cannot look at cabbage soup without gagging.
• Could have used the no carb diet as a defense against murder and won.
• Over a span of 20+ years have LOST over 400 pounds... have FOUND even more.
Are ya with me so far?Previous | Next: OK, maybe I don't know everything
• Diaper bags™
• 3 year olds and tantrums
• Food processors
• And lying
have to do with healthy eating...